Am I ever charged for auto relist when I tick the box to relist up to 8 times? I am not a business.

I am curious to know if any of the so called free relist up to 8 times are actually relisted with a charge. I have been using the auto relist thinking that I receive these free until they run their duration in the auction, but I am now a bit suspect and believe there may have been charges thaty I didint know about or understand of this system..... 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Am I ever charged for auto relist when I tick the box to relist up to 8 times? I am not a business.

The free relists are free for the 8 times but you are still charged Final values fees when an item sells.

So free listings means you don't pay to list which is normally around 1.65 per listing per list.

image host
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Despite what it says about being charged for the relists, I currently don't get charged for the relist 8 times. Not to say they won't charge me in the future though. Never trust them. They can change the goal posts at any given time without warning.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Thank you for the reply. I am hoping that when they say they are free up to 8 times in the month that they in fact are. regards

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Thank you for the reply. I should probably just check the monthly invoice and if i ever see a charge for a listing, I will know that in fact it is not true. Regards

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I can't say it's the case for everyone, but I had over 100 items auto relist over the weekend on 3 accounts, and all 3 accounts still have 40 free listings available. That is the second time they have relisted for the month of the ones that didn't sell first time around.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Hi again, another scenario....if l list 40 items, given 40 is the limit for free listings per month, will those listings ticked for relist up to 8 times if not sold be relisted given you have already used up your 40 free....? 

Thank you for litening

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply