Another Click And Send Question

Hi All

I have a parcel to send which weighs under 500 grams but it is too large to fit into a 500 gram satchel. It will fit into a 3 kg satchen with out any problem, Can I put this item in the 3kg satchel but only pay for the 500 gram price when I use C&S. If I select 500 gram code and use a 3 KG Satchel.

Thank You

Crowsman

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

No you cannot, the $6.95 price is for items that weigh under 500g and will fit in a 500g satchel.

You can use click & sed with your own packaging and if it is under 500g it will not be cubed so should still work out cheaper than paying for a 3kg satchel, you cannot pa the postage on line though, you have to pay at the PO.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Thanks mate just thought I would ask I can now see why the size of the item has something to do with it but yes you are right as long as it is under 500 grams it is not cubed. I only asked because I like paying with Paypal so I dont have to worry about cash at the time of postage..

Paddy

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

now that ebay postage label has the option for ordinary post, as well as flat rate satchels and boxes,  you could use the ebay system - and add it to your ebay fees - if you use paypal to pay your ebay efees at the end of the month, it is almost the same option you require, I reckon

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply