Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! My eBay satchels just arrived.... Can I send items straight away?

Hi,I purchased some eBay satchels to send items cheaper for people who buy from me. My satchels just arrived, I know I have to have a click & send account which I have and I can either pay now and have a courier collect it, or pay now and lodge later...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When Will Sales Pick Back Up?

I started selling on Ebay in August, and have quickly moved to being nearly full-time. I have over 400 listings up and sales were going great up until a few days before Christmas. My sales were steadily climbing and were consistently at about 7 sales...

Resolved! How to increase traffic to your ebay listing?

Hi, Are there any succesful ebay seller knows how to increase traffic to my ebay listing (without spending money on advertizing) ? i am a seller who started very recently and struggling to get traffic to my listing. My items are not fast moving items...

New scam email to be aware of

Just got this via email, respond button links to Malaysia. Hope they dont get too many people falling for it.

Ebay.JPG

Buyers & Rorters

Dont know about others but have noticed a worryting trend.. Got a couple of past transactions where we think we were being rorted.. First one was about garment sizing we try to be as accurate as possible we actually measure every garment we sell. We ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

unpaid item

I have been waiting for payment from a customer for more than 2 weeks. I have sent them a message and received no response from them and have also opened up a case against them and yet nothing is happening. I haven't heard anything from them, what do...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

thank god for tracking numbers

just got a message from a buyer Received the bangle, it got me rashes after wore it, it is not 925 silver, but copper under of the plating, very disappointed! typed in the tracking number and guess what?? HASNT EVEN BEEN DELIVERED YET. i live in W.A ...

how can i change the category my item is listed in

On friday I listed a Harley Davidson M/C chassis early for sale - I now realise It should have been in Motorcycle Partsd and Accessories under Classic, Vintage. How can I now change this caategory. I have had a few attempts to revise and edit but it ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another Seller Using My Listing

Hi All I sold an item to a buyer/seller In Tassie. I now see he/she is selling it on Ebay with my photos and discription but more than that he/she is allowing a direct download so therefore I beleive he/she is using something like tradebit. I thought...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful