where do I find questions about items?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

If a buyer asks you a question about an item it should be flagged in your items for sale page. After you answer it you have an option to show it on the listing as well.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

I see notification you have 3 questions about items but they arent in my messages,cant find them:-(

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

in your myebay active sales list, if there is a question about an item an Unanswered Question? (or wording to that effect)  link appears next to that item on the right - and you can answer questions via that link.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

No there isnt

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Well sounds like you do not have any unanswered questions then.

Maybe they are old notifications from messages you have already deatl with??

Not sure, as you have not indicated where the notifications are being displayed ??

If they appear under selling reminders click the link and see where that takes you.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Just a thought - a tally of unanswered questions sometimes shows when you answer another question via messages.

For example, if I answer a new question after sending my response, I get a "reminder" that tells me I have 60 or so unanswered questions would I like to go to the next one. 

It is just a quirk or glitch and that particular notification does not reflect actual number of unanswered questions.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

YEs that sounds like it.Thanks

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply