Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can't find the item i'm selling by searching for it

Can anyone else find my item by searching for it? The name of it is "Vintage Handmade Small Cotton Circle Skirt". I have tried searching for it for a few days now and it only has 3 days left. I have followed all the advice of the customer service art...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! international shipping

I have an item listed and want to revise the listing to allow international buyers and postage but cannot"click " the international postage option in the editing section ?How to i change my listing to "posts worldwide" ?

What happens if I sell an item, but the buyer never received it. It was posted by regular mail.

Hi I recently sold an item to an ebay buyer, completed the purchase and mailed the parcel. It was sent by regular mail with no tracking number. The buyer has contcted me and is yet to receive her item. I have my return address on the back of the parc...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to a set up a "buyer is away" message

How do i turn on the "buyer is away" message. I have seen this message on some items which indicated the seller is not available to a set date. I am going to be out of the country for a few days which is when some of the items i am selling will end. ...

How to offer seller delivery in listing?

I couldn't see an option to offer that I would deliver my item to a defined area in the listing format. I therefore put it in the Description area at the bottom of the listing. Is there a way to have this noted like the 'Free Postage?' Also my item i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller wants to view items

is it the norma these days for buyers to want to view items you have on auction?? I have sold and bought off ebay for a number of years and my idea of ebay is as it's mainly anauction site, you do not get to view items instead you read the sellers de...

Premium seller deal popular or not?

Just out of interest, does anyone know whether its possible to look at the statistical popularity of the Premium seller deal among sellers generally. I am wondering just how many sellers have actually 'gone for it'. When I do searches for items mysel...

Sudden spurt of low DSR's

Need some help and advise.I've been on eBay (in Australia) for 13 years and never had any issues with negative feedback or low DSR scores. But in the last four months I've just seen in my reports that I've been dinged with 3 low DSR's in each of 'Ite...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Removal of NEG

This morning we got a big red dot which we believe is unfair. A buyer bought an item (5x pairs of hair clips) where the listing clearly states no choice of colours and/or styles due to the many variations. You will receive 5x pairs in random colours ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is Omniture stats really working?

I was under the impression Omniture stats was working for a long time. So when unique visitors and page views dropped last winter I thought it was just because ebay made changes. It was not har to believe in it because sales dropped too. But now I do...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful