Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cannot access Seller Dashboard

When I go to My ebay Summary , select account.............the seller dashboard still does not come up. What do you think would stop this? It came up twice days ago but has since disappeared.

selling internationally not visible

I setup an auction that has been going for over 3 days. It is listed as International shipping, shipping prices set etc but is ony visible on ebay.com.au I have read on here that there's a 24 hour wait period, but it's been almost 80 hours. Is this n...

Why does re-listing an item attract an insertion fee, even if the re-listing is still under your 40

Why have I been charged $1.50 listing fees for my re-listed items when I am still under the 40 free listings even with the relistings.Seems silly a childs book on auction for $2 doesn't sell and charged $1.50 Listing fee. Can someone please explain.

Buyers wanting to use their own postage

Lately I have 2 different bidders request to send me their own postage satchel / stamps if they are the successful bidder. What's with that? I've bought and sold stuff for years and not encountered this until the last couple of months. Both times I'v...

Fraudulent emails - anyone receiving these?

Is anyone else experiencing this..... I have items for sale currently and I have been receiving emails from "potential customers" asking me questions about postage of items etc. The questions come to an email account of mine that is not connected to ...

Should eBay leave automatic feedback for buyer who haven't after 30 days? i think yes

As FEEDBACK is so important to gauge you as a seller etc.I think it unfair how SO MANY people just cant be bothered to leave any kind of feedback.My idea is that eBay leave an automatic positive feedback for that sellers after 30daysI lose upwards of...

Buyer purchased and paid for item, claims child did it, held payment and now in debt to PayPal

I'd like to start off with by saying that I'm a relatively experienced eBay seller - I've been selling on the site for a year now and have dealt with a limited range of issues like items broken on arrival (I gave a refund and let the buyer keep the i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Zoom on Pictures on listings ......

is not working while the ad is live, but when the ad is finished ( sold and unsold) the zoom feature works..I have looked all over for a place to tick to add the feature to live ads but cannot find it..Is it because the listings are free...

Overseas buyers and immediate payment

HiyaJut a quick question in regards to overseas buyers.Is it possible to make my listings "immediate payment" for overseas buyers only>?? Have tried to change listings but theres no option to do this...maybe Im missing something??I dont want it for l...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Strange comment received.

This has just happened to me. Message received:Disgrace advertising as a stamp album Member blocked. Reply sentHello *********,Thank you for your comment. We believe the title and description clearly state that the album is supplied as a PDF file on ...

Automatic renewal

Does anyone know how to take an item off automatic renewal? I put a couple of things on ebay and clicked on a button that means the listing is automatically renewed if the item doesn't sell. These items have now been on for ages and they haven't sold...