Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Choosing auction instead of classified

Im trying to sell my boat, but the only option it comes up with is to sell as a classified ad. I want to make it an auction but there is no option to do so. Am I able to do this.

Sold An Item 30th December No Payment Yet

Hi All I sold an item on 30th December 2013 Buyer asked for 2 weeks to pay which I gave him 15 th Janruary item still not paid I openen a NPB with Ebay.. I contacted the buyer today and asked hm when payment can be expected. I received message that h...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer has requested a refund

I have a buyer who as received his "new with tags " item and wants to return it to me becasue he doesn't like it, it is not he colour described and it looks used. My problem is that it is brand new, the description was the manufacturers description s...

Resolved! Do you really have to go through the whole unpaid item claim and then wait for 4 days I accidently

on purpose clicked re-list bad buyer gone no more waiting no clap of thunder problem just gone they could not leave nasty feedback and my item is up for sale again,I realise that I paid to re-list but it was worth it, question is am I bad.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

40 Free listings, beware.

Hi, Had an issue listing this months free listings. I like to schedule mine for a later time,and you don't get warned that you have gone over your quota when scheduling. Apprently this only happens when the auction goes live. eBay don't seem to see t...

Archiving -- Pros & Cons

Just wanted to get a few opinions about archiving.I know you can do this with your old sold items but I have never used it.Probably becasue I have never understood if/why/when I should use it. Just wondering what is the real benefit of this feature t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another Click And Send Question

Hi AllI have a parcel to send which weighs under 500 grams but it is too large to fit into a 500 gram satchel. It will fit into a 3 kg satchen with out any problem, Can I put this item in the 3kg satchel but only pay for the 500 gram price when I use...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gallery Picture & Business Policy

First Question.I use file exchange to list my item.Recently I have discovered few of my listing does not have a picture on the eBay search result.I went to the Change Gallery Picture link and put my item number but when I press the button to update t...

You can list up to 30 items this month.

why do I keep getting this message?It looks like you've exceeded the number of items you can list. You can list up to 30 items this month. OK BUTTo request higher selling limits, please call us. so I follow the promts (There is no number so why say p...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How many chances do you give a no-show buyer?

Just how many chances do you give a buyer to pick up item?I sold a pick up only item. As my place is not easy to get to, I arranged for pick up to be at a relative's place. So made a time to be there. No show by buyer, no contact. When I rang to see ...

SHES BACK

Hi, as in my previouse post i have had a nutter buyer, she is now harrasing me on gumtree and befriending me on facebook, now i know why another seller had to get police involved, i have been following her and she now has numerouse ids, could be 1 or...

Gremlins

Anyone else having problems with Payal? Have a payment that is showing as pending in ebay but no email about an echeque and no sign of it in my Paypal account. Just this item, all others have shown up.