Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Multiple items on a single listing

Hi, I have seen on some overseas Ebay sites a listing with multiple different items available for individual sale. For example there might be a dozen different D&D books in the one listing, each with different prices, and each available for individua...

Resolved! 2 types of messages from E'bay

HiI'm really new to this selling stuff (more of a father daughter hobby than a business) and I've started getting e-mails from E'bay.There are 2 sorts, one has the sheild next to it and is in my inbox the others dont have the sheild and are placed in...

Scam??

I had a buyer purchase my item but was asked to ship to west africa. Is this a scam i dont feel right shipping this a lil help pleas.

Resolved! How would u respond to this email from a disatisfied buyer??

Ok clearly this buyer is unhappy, and glad they're in another state or I'd expect a grenade to fly through my window: i am about to give you the worst feedbak imaginable this tin that you sent me is not only scatched everywere, but has been resprayed...

INTERSTATE COURIERS

Hi All I recently sold two motorbike wheels. I packed them in two separate boxes however, one box weighs more than the Australia Post limit of 22kg. I now need to courier them to the Sunshine Coast QLD and am wondering if any regular board members kn...

Paypal stupidity delays refunds

A buyer claimed that goods were defective 6 weeks after the sale.In robust language, they demanded a refund by Paypal. So I tried to initiate the refund.But my Paypal balance was too low, so it is no go.Paypal say I must add funds by setting up direc...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

video verses photos

Hi, on my ebay selling page, when you go to load the photos,sometimes i need to load a video, would sell the item easier to see it working, but there is no option to load a video? yet i have seen other videos on other sellers pages, anyone know the r...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Turbo Lister

Hi Everyone This has probably been asked before, but I checked and couldn`t find a question in the archives here. Just starting to use Turbo Lister. When I do a listing, it gets saved to "inventory" > "my items". Then across the top, there is a tab t...

Resolved! Cannot access Seller Dashboard

When I go to My ebay Summary , select account.............the seller dashboard still does not come up. What do you think would stop this? It came up twice days ago but has since disappeared.