How to increase traffic to your ebay listing?

Hi,

Are there any succesful ebay seller knows how to increase traffic to my ebay listing (without spending money on advertizing) ? i am a seller who started very recently and struggling to get traffic to my listing. My items are not fast moving items. Most of them are home decoration pieces. Really appreciate any tips/advice!

Thank you,

Designergallerysl

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

It looks like you are already doing many things right. Your photos are great, descriptions clear and feedback indicates you give  proffesional, friendly service. Is it worth putting the term "gift idea" or similar in your title as people may search that for gifts ? The products you have are well priced and attractive, but the more individual listings you have, the more it will drive traffic to your site. ie. can you increase the number of listings substantially. ? Maybe offer a "buy it now" price for those shopping for a gift. They may not want to wait for an auction to finish. It takes awhile to build up listing numbers and feedback. The more time you can devote to increasing listing numbers at the start, the quicker things will start to move. You could devote all profits from sold items to increasing stock levels if finances are tight. Once you get 40-50 quality feedbacks people will feel more comfortable shopping with you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

You could try gumtree which is owned by ebay I list everything on gumtree and and give them my ebay url where they can copy and paste. Also you give social media a try like facebook, twitter etc.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

It looks like you are already doing many things right. Your photos are great, descriptions clear and feedback indicates you give  proffesional, friendly service. Is it worth putting the term "gift idea" or similar in your title as people may search that for gifts ? The products you have are well priced and attractive, but the more individual listings you have, the more it will drive traffic to your site. ie. can you increase the number of listings substantially. ? Maybe offer a "buy it now" price for those shopping for a gift. They may not want to wait for an auction to finish. It takes awhile to build up listing numbers and feedback. The more time you can devote to increasing listing numbers at the start, the quicker things will start to move. You could devote all profits from sold items to increasing stock levels if finances are tight. Once you get 40-50 quality feedbacks people will feel more comfortable shopping with you.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

You could try gumtree which is owned by ebay I list everything on gumtree and and give them my ebay url where they can copy and paste. Also you give social media a try like facebook, twitter etc.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks for your advice! Really appreciate.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks for your tips!
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply