Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how can i change the category my item is listed in

On friday I listed a Harley Davidson M/C chassis early for sale - I now realise It should have been in Motorcycle Partsd and Accessories under Classic, Vintage. How can I now change this caategory. I have had a few attempts to revise and edit but it ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another Seller Using My Listing

Hi All I sold an item to a buyer/seller In Tassie. I now see he/she is selling it on Ebay with my photos and discription but more than that he/she is allowing a direct download so therefore I beleive he/she is using something like tradebit. I thought...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

copyright infringement by using correct brand name

I had a listing pulled because I used the accurate name of product as my title description. like millions of other products sold daily on ebay.. Why is this done without any reference to me beforehand.. and how come I can find thousands of examples o...

photos on selling site

Can anyone tell me how to alter my pics--they have always worked but now I am being told that some do not meet requirements- all taken same time with same camera settings

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

parcel left but no signature on delivery

came home to find parcel in box that clearly states signature on delivery, I know nobody I know has signed and I live in the country so no neighbours. so my question is do I inform seller they paid for a service they did not receive and if the parcel...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best Feedback received.

Now I've been wondering. As sellers can only give a positive feedback and buyers can give positive, neutral or negative feedback how much effort do they make when preparing their feedback to reflect Ebay Community Values. Here they are: eBay is a com...

Lack of feedback

It seems the more you go out of your way to have a happy buyer, making sure it is posted quickly, keeping them informed as to when it was posted aand giving the buyer positive feedback , the less positive feedback you get

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can't find the item i'm selling by searching for it

Can anyone else find my item by searching for it? The name of it is "Vintage Handmade Small Cotton Circle Skirt". I have tried searching for it for a few days now and it only has 3 days left. I have followed all the advice of the customer service art...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! international shipping

I have an item listed and want to revise the listing to allow international buyers and postage but cannot"click " the international postage option in the editing section ?How to i change my listing to "posts worldwide" ?

What happens if I sell an item, but the buyer never received it. It was posted by regular mail.

Hi I recently sold an item to an ebay buyer, completed the purchase and mailed the parcel. It was sent by regular mail with no tracking number. The buyer has contcted me and is yet to receive her item. I have my return address on the back of the parc...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful