Lack of feedback

dn1940
Community Member

It seems the more you go out of your way to have a happy buyer, making sure it is posted quickly, keeping them informed as to when it was posted aand giving the buyer positive feedback , the less positive feedback you get

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Lack of feedback

Look at it from a different perspective.

If they were unhappy, they would complain or just leave you a negative.

so think of no feedback as one less negative you could have received.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Lack of feedback

Try giving feedback after it is received, you will probably find you get more. I have mine set to auto respond to pos feedback given, once it gets near the 60 day cut off if I haven't received any then I just leave it and archive the transaction.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Lack of feedback

Feedback when you first start can be tough gig. Untill you build up a bit of history, buyers are definatly a bit shy about dealing with you. I started a new account some months ago and it wasnt untill I hit around 40 feedbacks that buyers started to take serious intrest in my items. After that it was business as normal with overseas customers, buyers willing to buy expensive items etc. You have made it to 50 pos. feedbacks, so as long as they remain positive, it should not be a major issue for you now. I only recieve feedback for 30-40 % of items I sell and only keep a watch on it every few days in case of problems. Once you have a good basic score, it only really matters that it all stays positive. Try not to stress about it too much. If you keep up the good work, the feedback will take care of itself over time.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply