Another Scam add on

bjlcr
Community Member

If anyone read my post yesterday about the buyer who wanted to send records back because he says they weren't as described....Now doesn't want to send records back but wants a partial refund..He insisted paying bank deposit...so cant go to Ebay or Paypal.I dont know what his scam is..read  my post yesterday  (Another scam} to get the full story

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Another Scam add on

I think Op should have kept it all on one thread, rather than opening 'add on's

View solution in original post

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Another Scam add on

I read the thread from your alter-ego.

Don't refund them, they have no real recourse.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Another Scam add on

I think I will just block him

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Another Scam add on

@bjlecr wrote:

If anyone read my post yesterday about the buyer who wanted to send records back because he says they weren't as described....Now doesn't want to send records back but wants a partial refund..

I thought they had already been returned?

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Another Scam add on

You definitely said they had been returned already and were not the ones you sent??? Make your mind up.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Another Scam add on

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Yesterday you were adamant that the buyer had returned the items and they were indeed scratched and were not what you had sent.

Are we talking about the same transaction still?

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Another Scam add on

It is possible, that it is the same transaction, but the buyer won't return the original, records.

As seller says the ones sold, were not the ones returned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Another Scam add on

saarzi
Community Member

It really sounds like neither of you have any idea what youre doing, and he is trying to get the records for free because he realises you dont understand how this works.

The people on this board are experienced Ebay sellers, and we're telling you how it works -

Him choosing bank deposit is good for YOU, and bad for him. It means, he cant force you to refund, and neither can anyone else.

He did not send you your records back, and has tried to scam you.

Do NOT refund him anything - you are not required to. Tell him to take a hike, and block him. Simples.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Another Scam add on

@amber-eyed-girl wrote:

It is possible, that it is the same transaction, but the buyer won't return the original, records.

As seller says the ones sold, were not the ones returned.

That's true, but if that's the case, that also effectively means the buyer admits to not returning the correct items, so would refer back to my original post in t'other thread, and entertain no refund requests. 

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Another Scam add on

Just pointing out an overlooked possibility.

Would I refund? No. Unless I received the originals. Then I would minus any postage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 10 of 13
Latest reply