Another VIP to BBL party

<Removed> is a lady from canada, who owns 2 pets named <Removed> and <Removed>, they follow her everywhere.

I invited her to my special BBL party today, she seems to be fitting in quite well.

All sellers on ebay should invite her too, after all, she is such an honest person.

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Another VIP to BBL party

Admire the community spirit but fail to locate even when underscoring.

Ah yes, no underscoring needed. Serial con, no doubt.

image host
Message 2 of 24
Latest reply

Another VIP to BBL party

wow she needs to go!!

Message 3 of 24
Latest reply

Another VIP to BBL party

@aussiebargains_2011 wrote:

wow she needs to go!!

LOL OMG what a joke. She can't be for real. Yay, another for everyone to lookout for, NOT !!!  Thanks for the heads up. 🙂 

Message 4 of 24
Latest reply

Another VIP to BBL party

OMG  

thats just terrible!! cheers and thanks

Message 5 of 24
Latest reply

Another VIP to BBL party

Ebay send me an email every month to tell me how they have protected my seller account - with stats about defects they have removed that I can't relate to anything - I have never been very mathematical but I can't get my head around how Ebay arrive at those particular numbers each month.

I would much prefer that Ebay removed buyers like this Canadian lady from Ebay as a way of protecting me seller account. But Ebay never do anything about someone like this who is so blatantly dishonest about items she has never received.

And obviously Ebay's new seller defect system has done nothing at all to save this poor lady from having such terrible buying experiences.

Ebay has zilch credibility with me - over anything.
Message 6 of 24
Latest reply

Another VIP to BBL party

Invited her to my party. Looking forward to meeting her in person.

____

Just received a red dot  text from her -- you guessed it "Invitation not received"

Message 7 of 24
Latest reply

Another VIP to BBL party

I wpnder out of all those sales whether anything she's bought has actually arrived?! How could one person be so unliucky to have nearly every purchase lost in the post? My guess is they have all turned up but she is shoplifting. So good for eBay flagging accounts that open too many disputes (assuming she's opening a dispute).

Message 8 of 24
Latest reply

Another VIP to BBL party

Gee methinks this is someone I should invite but have no idea how to find her 😞

Message 9 of 24
Latest reply

Another VIP to BBL party

Why don't you have a bit of fun with her.

Dear Amela, As you are only fairly new to ebay and from the looks of your feedback you seem to be having a lot of trouble receiving your items. I am going to take it upon myself to have ebay check your account and will also contact canadian post and inform them that you are not receiving your parcels. They will check out whether you have a dishonest postie in your area or whether it is just sheer coincidence that all your parcels are going missing. No need to thank me for my troubles I understand ebay can be a very difficult place to buy from and there are many scamming sellers here. (or similar)
(insert wicked grin here)

Message 10 of 24
Latest reply