Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IF I SELL SOMETHING I MUST BE PAID BEFORE IT LEAVES

What EBAY AND PAYPAL IS DOING IS UN ETHICALYOU CANNOT PUT A HOLD ON MY MONEYBEFORE I SELL IT I MUST GET PAIDTHIS LEAVES THE DOOR OPEN FOR SHONKY BUYYERS TO RECIEVE PERFECT ITEMS AND LIE ABOUT ITBUYER PROTECTION AT THE SELLERS EXPENSE

International Postage other than Aus Post

Is there other companies, other that "Aus Post", which have competitive international freight costs. I am over Aus Post, and I'm too angry to explain the situation. I need to find another company! RetroVintage

2 Nakedbus Passport for sale! 7 Trips - 150$

Hey guys,me and my friend bought a 10-trips Nakedbus Passport and don't need it anymore because we have got a car now.We bought it for 254$ and want to sell our left 7 Trips for 150$. Don't miss this opportunity ;-).Cheers,Lele

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Three free relistings hit and miss

I don't know if this is the same for everyone but, since the 3 free relistings have come back option doesn't always appear. I list an item, hit continue and sometimes the box is there. If it isn't I hit 'edit' then 'continue' and it's there.Do you th...

• 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Payment mishap

So, basically I went to pay for an item, and accidently I hit the "other payment options" button..and it redirected me out and it's now saying I have to contact the seller to discuss other payment options.I was originally going to pay via Paypal, and...

Multiple postage rules for domestic and international post

Does anyone know if it's possible to set up multiple combined postage rules to cover domestic and international postage? I have a combined flat postage rule for domestic postage on my items, so people can buy two of Item A and three of Item B and pay...

Where does the root cause lie??

I know many people will think on reading this post, "Not that old acorn", but I don't think we are finished talking about this issue central to our selling or . . . non-selling !!! What is the root cause/s of what a large number of sellers are now ex...

What does this mean?

Hi asll, I just received an automated eBay message that says; Thanks for consistently delivering exceptional service to your buyers. We're here to provide you a marketplace where you can sell with confidence. That's why we've taken the following step...

confused about satchel options Australia Post/ebay/click and send etc

Hi folks I am thinking it would be a good idea to keep some satchels on hand, most likely 500g and 3kg I am happy to purchase some prepaid product but would prefer something that allows me toadd extra cover or signature on delivery (can any of these ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Questions about items.

Hi, Does anyone have this problem. Buyers contact me and ask questions about items. I respond to them but when I go to my selling page my item is still highlited it red saying that there is an active question that I have not responded to. When I clic...

Some grub stole my entire listing.

How's this for a complete and utter grub? I'm selling my camera via auction, ending Sunday (item 141589977631) and I've just noticed that another seller has listed the same camera, but with my images and description, also ending Sunday, but 4 hours e...

• 22 replies
  • 1 Helpful