Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

message from ebay this morning?

logging into ebay this morning....I get the message from ebay, then blank......I wait...nothing happensso eventually click the continue to original destination... what was it please? or was that a glitch everyone got..

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Don't miss out on Free Listings !!

Just in case you missed this ... http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2404 (for non store sellers) finishes tomorrow night. It was a very quiet February for most of us it seems .... let's hope this gives us a boost

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SELLER feedback extortion

Is there an online form to report SELLER feedback extortion, or does it have to be done over the phone?? If its a form, does anyone know where it is? Ive clicked on the "report feedback extortion" link in the seller centre, but just gives info, no fo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

IF I SELL SOMETHING I MUST BE PAID BEFORE IT LEAVES

What EBAY AND PAYPAL IS DOING IS UN ETHICALYOU CANNOT PUT A HOLD ON MY MONEYBEFORE I SELL IT I MUST GET PAIDTHIS LEAVES THE DOOR OPEN FOR SHONKY BUYYERS TO RECIEVE PERFECT ITEMS AND LIE ABOUT ITBUYER PROTECTION AT THE SELLERS EXPENSE

International Postage other than Aus Post

Is there other companies, other that "Aus Post", which have competitive international freight costs. I am over Aus Post, and I'm too angry to explain the situation. I need to find another company! RetroVintage

2 Nakedbus Passport for sale! 7 Trips - 150$

Hey guys,me and my friend bought a 10-trips Nakedbus Passport and don't need it anymore because we have got a car now.We bought it for 254$ and want to sell our left 7 Trips for 150$. Don't miss this opportunity ;-).Cheers,Lele

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Three free relistings hit and miss

I don't know if this is the same for everyone but, since the 3 free relistings have come back option doesn't always appear. I list an item, hit continue and sometimes the box is there. If it isn't I hit 'edit' then 'continue' and it's there.Do you th...

• 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Payment mishap

So, basically I went to pay for an item, and accidently I hit the "other payment options" button..and it redirected me out and it's now saying I have to contact the seller to discuss other payment options.I was originally going to pay via Paypal, and...

Multiple postage rules for domestic and international post

Does anyone know if it's possible to set up multiple combined postage rules to cover domestic and international postage? I have a combined flat postage rule for domestic postage on my items, so people can buy two of Item A and three of Item B and pay...

Where does the root cause lie??

I know many people will think on reading this post, "Not that old acorn", but I don't think we are finished talking about this issue central to our selling or . . . non-selling !!! What is the root cause/s of what a large number of sellers are now ex...