Another one that doesn't work.

go-tazz
Community Member

Just printed out a eBay postage label and when taping,it creased a "bit" making it unusable.

Go to the Email to reprint the label and it will only go to my other account and off course there is no record

found there and everything relates to USPS,(both Email account are set to go to the same inbox).

So no choice but to print another label and put it on the package before closing the print window as that's the

only way you can reprint another label if it's on another account.

So I'll have to contact them tomorrow to cancel the first one,(would be so much easier if the reprint label was on

the drop down menu under the print another postage label or if I hadn't closed the print window),stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif blush-1.gif

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

This won't help now, but if it happens again, you should be able to go to 'manage postage labels" where it will display all of the recent labels purchased, with an option to re-print (if still available). 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

You can actually access it from the normal all selling view as well 🙂  (my document envelopes have a habit of using their static cling, once the backing is peeled, to escape my control and latch on to the satchels in ways that mean the label, envelope and satchel are ruined, so I've had to look for ways to reprint labels on various occasions Smiley LOL ). 

manage labels.PNG

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

When I want to print a label, I enlarge the on screen label so it takes up the whole box, then take a screenshot. I then paste it in "paint" and crop it so it's just the label and then print. If the label doesn't print properly for whatever reason, I just print a new one. I usually print the same label twice because often the scanner at my local PO has trouble scanning through the plastic on the eBay satchels. I take a spare for them to scan and then shred it when I get home......or use the reverse side for scrap paper.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

This won't help now, but if it happens again, you should be able to go to 'manage postage labels" where it will display all of the recent labels purchased, with an option to re-print (if still available). 

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I normally just print straight to my computer and then cut it out so it fits on the boxes and then put the other

half of the paper away to print the next label on,(I sticky tape the labels on and generally get it correct by

having it flat so that it does read correctly and so far they've only had to put the number in once),give_rose.gif

@digital*ghost wrote:

Ok,thanks but where do I find the manage postage labels please was going to be the question asked but I

found it when I was able to cancel the label by putting the Email search bar header into Firefox,(which is used

for this account) and it came up on the side bit,(then looked under Orders which has Postage labels),give_rose.gif

I'll have to remember to start using Seller Hub more as that's where most things are now.

It was just a stupid mistake on my part,(I should've just left the print page up until after I had attached the

first label as the reprint option is on that page but at least I now know the way to go for if/when I muck it up

next time),blush-1.gif

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

You can actually access it from the normal all selling view as well 🙂  (my document envelopes have a habit of using their static cling, once the backing is peeled, to escape my control and latch on to the satchels in ways that mean the label, envelope and satchel are ruined, so I've had to look for ways to reprint labels on various occasions Smiley LOL ). 

manage labels.PNG

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks,(not good when the label gets mucked up),give_rose.gif

I've gone up and down that list numerous times but have never really noticed it before,blush-1.gif

Your selling list is also wayyyyy better than mine,(good thing I only do it for fun and something to do),good.gif

Sold list..PNG

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Mine is set to show an extended duration, so it may look a little more impressive that it really is 😄
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:
Mine is set to show an extended duration, so it may look a little more impressive that it really is 😄

Mine is set to the maximum 60 days and my other account hasn't had a sale in the same period,(I was a PS on

that account last year and only sold about $250 this last year and some of that was for other people),blush-1.gif

I'm trying to win first divy in one of the lotto jackpots but my success rate is as good/bad as my sales,(when I win I

can take it easy and I wont have to worry about trying to improve my sales), tease.gif

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply