Any links to free listings? Have lost my automatic 3 free listing feature :(

Needed to list my items.... can anyone post a link for 100 free listings? thanks

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Any links to free listings? Have lost my automatic 3 free listing feature :(

I've used up all of my 290 listings quota. I've set it up so that there are 15 variations in 1 listing. Each variation has about 20 items. In a month I sell about 100-200 collars, and none have incurred insertion fees so far. So I think this free insertion listing has a lot to do with variations. I relist my items 3-4 times a month, as they're set up as 10 day listings.

So maybe back to the original posting question, maybe if you could do it as a variation listing, depending on what the item is you could get away with more free listings?

Message 11 of 20
Latest reply

Re: Any links to free listings? Have lost my automatic 3 free listing feature :(

@zeegaustralia wrote:

I've used up all of my 290 listings quota. I've set it up so that there are 15 variations in 1 listing. Each variation has about 20 items. In a month I sell about 100-200 collars, and none have incurred insertion fees so far. So I think this free insertion listing has a lot to do with variations. I relist my items 3-4 times a month, as they're set up as 10 day listings.

I'm just responding to clarify information for anyone happening to read this thread and isn't sure about quantity of free listings.

The 40 free listinings per month applies to individual listings, whether they are single-quantity one-off items, multiple quantity, and/or multiple quantity with variations. 1 listing = 1 title, i.e. one clickable ad to view. And the 40 free are available to all non-store account holders.

Item limits are very different, and not all together related to the free listing quota, each member - if item (and/or $ value) limits are applied, is likely to have different item limits. For example, I have a 150 item and $7500 limits, as well as the 40 free listings. 

If I have a 100 item limit, and create one listing with 100 items available, I will have instantly reached my item limit, but I would still have 39 free listings remaining. 

If I have a 500 item limit, I could use 500 listings to list each one separately, but I would be charged $1.50 per listing after the first 40 every month. 

Message 12 of 20
Latest reply

I'm coming back after a bit of time away, have there been many free listings for store accounts lately or did those die off completely?

Message 13 of 20
Latest reply

@van_werkhoven wrote:

I'm coming back after a bit of time away, have there been many free listings for store accounts lately or did those die off completely?

I haven't been here that long, but I have seen mention that there hasn't been any free listing promotions for stores since January. That would indicate to me that they have died off completely. R.I.P store free listing promotions. I'm sure you were loved by many and will be sadly missed. You will never be forgotten.

sad.gif

Message 14 of 20
Latest reply

Agree. Where are the 100 free listings???? My sales are soooo slow. Need extra listings to get things more again.
Message 15 of 20
Latest reply

Ebay give them out when they feel like it. You shouldn't become dependant on them because like what's happened to the stores, they could stop them at any time. They are within their right to do so without warning. The last lot were 10-15/9 so will still potentially be a couple more weeks yet. No point asking on a weekend. If you can't see any offers on the first page of the forums, then there are none current.

I guess the other option would be to ring ebay and demand them. You never know. Stranger things have happened.

Message 16 of 20
Latest reply

Hi digital*ghost.  Just clarrifying; If you have 40 free listings and 100 item limit and  you make one listing with 100 items available, would you pay listing fees?

Message 17 of 20
Latest reply

No. It counts as 1 listing. But 100 items, so you use up your listing limit.

Message 18 of 20
Latest reply

100 free listings starts 8th of Oct. and ending 15th Oct.

Check out seller centre promo 2848.

Message 19 of 20
Latest reply