Any other BankSA/St George customers not receiving Managed Payments payouts?

I have been on the Managed Payments system basically since it began and have had absolutely zero issues. My payouts are set to daily, but I have not received a payout since the 26th of April. According to Ebay, everything is clear on their end with no issues at all, but the money is not appearing in my bank account. When I contacted my bank they said they had no record of a transaction whatsoever and confirmed that the last deposit was on the 26th.

After contacting Ebay again I was told I would need to get a letter from the bank confirming that no funds had been received. I decided to go into the branch myself to do this and, to my surprise, I was told by the lady behind the counter than another person had come in the day before with the same problem: they were an Ebay seller who was not receiving their payouts. This got me thinking that it must be a problem with the bank or Adyen not sending the money correctly to this particular bank.

When I asked the teller for this letter that Ebay had requested to tell them that no payments were reaching the account, she basically looked at me like I was an alien and told me she had no idea what that even meant or what they were asking for. I instead got a statement printed from the bank showing that I hadn't received payments since the 26th. I have since sent this off to the email address the man on the support line told me: uktcc@ebay.com

Are any other BankSA/St George customers having a similar issue? If so, please let me know, and make sure you contact Ebay and your bank to see if you can find anything out that I couldn't.

Message 1 of 46
Latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Yes I have been posting about this since the start of the week.

Iโ€™m with CBA and not received one payment this week even though Iโ€™m on managed payments.

Message 2 of 46
Latest reply

Hi, yes I saw your messages on the board when I searched earlier. But you are literally the only other person I've seen who has been having this problem. Well, you and the person who apparently came in yesterday to my local Bank branch with the same issue.

I've literally had no issues with managed payments since I started using it. I must be one of the only people on this site who actually likes it, but now out of the blue I've stopped receiving my payments.

Message 3 of 46
Latest reply

I'm with St George and I just checked and I received a payout just fine yesterday

I hope you get it sorted soon.

Message 4 of 46
Latest reply

eBay has finally acknowledged there is an issue with payouts and has escalated it to the tech department.

They mentioned a few sellers today have contacted them about the issue.

Message 5 of 46
Latest reply

I have C&P'd your comment on another thread, hope that's ok

Message 6 of 46
Latest reply

I have also not received three payments and I'm with ANZ. Last week they were coming in no problem, this week nothing has come through. I've physically gone into my bank with the bank ID reference provided by ebay they said this reference is for whatever financial institute ebay operates through as theres no transactions pending in their system with the amounts showing. When I keep bringing it up to ebay they keep saying contact your bank............... I'm at an actual loss as to what to do!! So frustrating!

Message 7 of 46
Latest reply

I am with NAB, always received payments on the same day sent. But from 27/04/2021 I have not received any payments on my three accounts. I have been on the phone at least 3 times trying to sort it out. Its definitely a technical issue with the processing company. Its seems fine on eBay side. Nevertheless I will be talking to customer service again putting the pressure on to get it resolved. Its their problem not ours.

Message 8 of 46
Latest reply

Wow, so it looks like it's not just my Bank. To anyone who is having this issue and hasn't done so yet. Contact Ebay and let them know you are having this problem. Also let them know that others are having this problem as well. Hopefully by doing so we can get it fixed it soon. I'm sure we all have bills to pay.

Message 9 of 46
Latest reply

I visit the US site regularly, and three seller's today have just started threads about this so could be an overall issue with eBays system, they have no idea why only certain sellers are affected.

Really hope they sort it soon for you guys.

Message 10 of 46
Latest reply