Any other BankSA/St George customers not receiving Managed Payments payouts?

I have been on the Managed Payments system basically since it began and have had absolutely zero issues. My payouts are set to daily, but I have not received a payout since the 26th of April. According to Ebay, everything is clear on their end with no issues at all, but the money is not appearing in my bank account. When I contacted my bank they said they had no record of a transaction whatsoever and confirmed that the last deposit was on the 26th.

After contacting Ebay again I was told I would need to get a letter from the bank confirming that no funds had been received. I decided to go into the branch myself to do this and, to my surprise, I was told by the lady behind the counter than another person had come in the day before with the same problem: they were an Ebay seller who was not receiving their payouts. This got me thinking that it must be a problem with the bank or Adyen not sending the money correctly to this particular bank.

When I asked the teller for this letter that Ebay had requested to tell them that no payments were reaching the account, she basically looked at me like I was an alien and told me she had no idea what that even meant or what they were asking for. I instead got a statement printed from the bank showing that I hadn't received payments since the 26th. I have since sent this off to the email address the man on the support line told me: uktcc@ebay.com

Are any other BankSA/St George customers having a similar issue? If so, please let me know, and make sure you contact Ebay and your bank to see if you can find anything out that I couldn't.

Message 1 of 46
Latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Can someone please post the support email for eBay? I canโ€™t find it anywhere and they only have an option to chat or call someone??? 

Message 11 of 46
Latest reply

Emails are not read by people, so no point.

I believe you can talk to a person about MP, otherwise chat is the other option. Either are more likely to get a result than emailing.

Message 12 of 46
Latest reply

Same issue here. Haven't received anything since the 27th.

Message 13 of 46
Latest reply

I had a very slow start with managed payments. I too am a BankSA customer - it appears to take more than 2 days after ebay says it is sending funds for it to appear in my a/c. Very frustrating! Definitely room for improvement.

Message 14 of 46
Latest reply

That would be your bank. My payments appear every Tuesday.

And as I might have said previously, the initial time lag only really matters for the initial time lag.

Do you think B&M stores accepting credit card payments get paid immediately?

The answer is 'no' btw. Expecting instant payment for trading online is fast becoming a thing of the past.

Message 15 of 46
Latest reply

We have 3 stores every Tuesday we receive 3 payment and haven't receive any payment since 27th of April. (Bankwest)  I wish we could continue to receive payment through PayPal.  eBay Australia definitely failed and I don't know when they are going to pay. They got their store fee through PayPal yesterday without having any problem. I am thinking to move all my stores to Amazon enough with eBay.

Message 16 of 46
Latest reply

Have you actually researched Amazon and their fees?

It would seem not if you think they will charge you less. Or give you any level of seller protection.

Message 17 of 46
Latest reply

I don't think you get the point the point is receiving payment on time by eBay not selling fees don't confuse apple with orange. Title regarding managed payment not fees amazon. I am already selling on Amazon not all my stores on eBay. trust me I know better Amazon and eBay than you.  There is seller protection on amazon if you know how to send it.  fees on the other hand I am paying very similar to eBay and Amazon but I am not going in to details since its not relevant to this thread.

Message 18 of 46
Latest reply

since its not relevant to this thread

Nor is your reference to moving to Amazon.

I have researched Amazon, and eBay is still a better platform for me.

This is an eBay board, so I'm not sure how your Amazon experiences (optimistic imo) relate. YOU are the one who introduced Amazon into the equation, so if you want to go there, by all means do so.

I hope you don't come back here complaining about Amazon.

Message 19 of 46
Latest reply

Are you working for Adyen or eBay be honest ?

Message 20 of 46
Latest reply