Anyone else getting Account ready to view emails from Ebay for June and July 2019?

Just curious to know if anyone else is getting emails from Ebay saying  accounts are ready to view, but they were for June and July 2019?  

They were also in my Ebay messages.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Anyone else getting Account ready to view emails from Ebay for June and July 2019?

Yep, I’m getting them too. Must be an eBay glitch 😀
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks,  good to hear it's not just me.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

I only got September.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Yep, This am just got July, Aug,& Sept. all sent together.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

And June has just popped up!

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Let's just hope it's an 'outgoing mail' glitch, and that eBay's system doesn't then automatically deduct the amount 'owed' from June, July, etc., which they've already been paid for.

I, for one, will be double-checking my account at the end of the month.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Got the quinella June-September.  Someone obviously got into the scotch

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

@lizzyamelia wrote:

Got the quinella June-September.  Someone obviously got into the scotch

Quadrella

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply