Anyone else having SO much trouble with ebayplus sell and get 100% fees back offer

Took the offer early Aug to join ebayplus and get 100% fees back up to $500 for what I sell in Aug. that have the ebayplus badge. I have now got another  similar offer in my promotions Till Dec 31st. Now spent 3 hours with ebay chats online  who have no idea what it is about and just not trained in much. Did a phone chat  next and they were in USA, got someone new who again did not know anything and near 1 hour later said a supervisor would phone today. Well no I got someone emailing me who did not read anything and asked if my problem was fees as a seller or buyer?? Another email back explaining, and one back that said I had to wait 45 days after it closes as still current!!! still waiting for a reply to that.. 

Has anyone else having problems getting ebay to honor this promotion. 

And if you get any offers keep the email or screen shoot the promo as the ebayplus offers disappear and do not show up in the history. And ebay will play dumb about any such offer it seems. Lucky I have the original email, but I never expected to have to proove to ebay their own offersl and I do not always get emails but the offers show up in my ebay promotions list, and usually stay in the history.

I think ebay is just bothering about forcing us into managed payments  - another story about that not working well -and nothing else. I do not know how and if I get the promised fees back how that will work as with managed payments my account will always be 0

ps Once ebayplus offers finish I will be going back to normal selling as I do not think ebayplus works for selling

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Anyone else having SO much trouble with ebayplus sell and get 100% fees back offer

Yes !! Same here. In communications about with eBay. But not looking good. No proof of activation. $1000 missing credits

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Another 1 hour and 15 mins chat today, 20 mins with 1 person who transferred me to another, another 30 + mis who then transferred me to someone else. Well guess what, it was my first person!!!! No one has any idea at ebay what ebay do it seems!! .One I have been emailing till I have sent proof, but must have been too hard for yesterdays person who did not get back to me. Well sent proof again today while I was on chat and yes it was found. As I just have a screenshot could not see the terms, but was assured firat one was after 60 days so it will be credited end of Oct. The new current one says 45 days ,  

so far looks like just the 2 of us took the offer?? Do not hold your breath for the credit to arrive, but I do believe in miracles 

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

It really should not be this hard. There must be a department that runs these promotions so why can't they just step in and explain ???????????????

The promotion in June was credited back to me much more quickly (following month)

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

not sure how hard it was, it clearly saying fees back for "new listings" only

you get nothing for your existing listings
Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

No it didn't and eBay admit that much at least in my discussions. That is not the issue,

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

invite.JPGt and c.JPG

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

You can make head way once you have someone with the knowledge of the situation. A customer service supervisor has now solved it and I have received both Aug and Sept credits thankfully

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Do you have the first name of person you spoke to please. I tried again today, near 2 hours later told the email ebay sent was not proof, and as the promo has disappeared from my history promotions list, out of good will they paid for  August only  

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Through the live chat on his link, but ask for a supervisor.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/start_chat?initFrom=HOME

Good luck

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply