Anyone noticed an increase in Kmart Dropshippers lately?

As the title says, ever since Kmart has released that subscription for free shipping, I've noticed a large increase in dropping shipping on eBay from Kmart.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Unless I am missing something the only winner is kmart although the prices are competitive compared to those you sell the bunnings products.  The way I see it you would need to sell 100 items a day and hope there are no issues as one issue could be half your days profit gone.  Although if I think of my costs for storage and fuel they are saving over a thousand a month there.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

True, I don't read the buying one, don't really have the time haha

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Depends really, I mostly see them selling the junk items and a lot of ANKO products, I really don't think the winner is Kmart here, because they are getting what $40 a year for a sub? that wouldn't cover the shipping or the staff costs to pack the item.

"The way I see it you would need to sell 100 items a day and hope there are no issues as one issue could be half your days profit gone" - agree with this a lot. imagine telling the buyer to return the item to Kmart haha

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply