Anyone thinking of using Sendle, Beware

I will never use them again. I didn't' realise 'Couriers Please' was one of their Carriers before it was too late. That Company alone would have to be one of the WORST on the Planet. Lucky if anything turns up within the timeframe specified, if at all!  Sendle are near impossible to get in touch with as their 'Chat feature' always comes back saying all of there 'Champions' are busy. You'll be lucky if they really at all. Just putting it out there people!!!

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hence all the warnings already on the forum about them, I guess

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I think it depends on location and individual delivery drivers too. I was surprised that my parcels sent with Sendle have always arrived on time, and last time it even took 2 days from VIC to NSW (in March). It can change any time of course when the delivery persons change, or also the people who work at the depots (in particular the depot in Sydney I think).

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I wouldn't send with them, but my last purchase used Couriers Please. When they finally picked it up (on the last day of the ETA) it only took 2 days for delivery from Sydney to Canberra. Which is about how long AP takes these days.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I used them once for a very large parcel, and it took almost 2 months to arrive interstate. Buyer was upset, I was upset, and it would be easier to extract blood from a stone than deal with Sendle "Customer Service". They lost my business with their dodgy business practices. Couriers Please should be rebranded "Couriers.....Please!!" or "Couriers... pfttt.. Please". That would be more accurate!

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply