Appalling ebay customer service response

Firstly

In relation to previous post regarding member feedback extorting I have received no response. The member demanded goods in exchange for feedback removal whilst receiving refund even though it was pointed out to them that the policy was to return goods, the member has also has a clear history of leaving negative feedback for purchases and revising feedback.

Secondly

The August 20 top seller evaluation shows me losing my top seller rating despite the figures being very dodgy.  I have emailed several times and the only lame canned response was how to calculate feedback via the number of transactions ect.

My top seller projection has the double counting. One incidence of negative feedback and not as described low rating and another incidence of the one sale transaction having multiple not as described low ratings despite that equating to more than 40% of low stars for a category when I have over 400 transactions.  Both of these as per the dsr policy are not meant to occur hence the figures are dodgy and come 20th august my search standing will be pointless.

I will attempt to contact ebay by phone to resolve with a supervisor and if that fails I will just give up.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If any messages from them clearly state they are trying feedback extortion with you, call eBay, ask to speak to a supervisor, tell them exactly what the buyer's history is and send them copies of your emails/messages with them.

(copy of my post on your other thread)

It is a lot easier to get your message across to eBay, by calling them.

good luck

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't use ebay chat you'll regret it, its a total waste of time , ask for a call back you may get to speak to some sort of human

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Call backs don't happen in the current climate. They did 7 years ago, when this thread was current.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply