Auspost taking weeks to deliver domestic letters....Sales way down....

Auspost taking weeks to deliver domestic letters....

Last week after earlier refunding a nice customer, the letter then shows up after 28 days and it only went 40km.

Now i get 2 more today asking where there letters are after 2 weeks in the post, one 50km away and the other 15km.

Auspost has a recording saying there are delays but this is rediculous. There goes my top rating...

Ebay should send out a blanket email when this happens so people know.

And on top of that domestic sales are way down.... Did someone drop the ball......Usually so calm but getting really P#$%&** off now.

Its making selling here so not worth it.

Message 1 of 73
Latest reply
72 REPLIES 72

Re: Auspost taking weeks to deliver domestic letters....Sales way down....

Message 71 of 73
Latest reply

That's the second time you've done that on the boards.

2 out of 2......................100% strike rate.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 72 of 73
Latest reply

I've just renewed my eparcel contract and thought I would add a little news plus a helpful hint.

My account manager has confirmed regular (Sta,mp) mail is now being held onto in sorting centres primary reason being volume ( or lack thereof) and economies of scale. Another price rise is in the offing ( or submission to ACCC) as well.

So you could get lucky or you could get very unlucky.

Hint - all my mail is collected from me not posted. It seems to work quicker that way. Although I did get my first neg for Aus Posts lack of delivery today and my refusal to pay the sellers $2 return post fee.  Probably not the correct retail approach but definately the correct ethical one.

Wouldnt bother me if stamps are completely eroded on the understanding that Chinese sellers pay more. for freight.

Message 73 of 73
Latest reply