Australia Post Prepaid Satchels

I found out just a couple of days ago that Australia Post sells 1 kg Pre Paid Satchels now.   This is a big advantage to me for sending goods interstate.  I went and purchased 10 yeaterday.   They are about $11.55 each.   I checked the drop down bo of options on the selling page and this option is not offered.   I phoned Ebay yesterday and asked her about it and all she said was that she would have to speak to higher up people in the organisation.  It would be good if this could be added to the drop down box.   I asked at the Post Office how long they had been around and was told a couple of years but until recently you could only purchased them in a lot of 10.  My question now is how can I get Ebay to add this into the selling page.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

They were around a long time ago then phased out.

And now brought back again.

I dare say eBay will get around to catching up but will probabaly take some time. Months maybe.

In the meantime I would set up a postal policy manually for a 1kg satchel.

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you.   I cant remember seeing them so must have been years ago.  I am not sure how to set up a manual postage policy but will try and figure it out.  Postage makes a big difference to a sale.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

@mumscats wrote:

I found out just a couple of days ago that Australia Post sells 1 kg Pre Paid Satchels now.   This is a big advantage to me for sending goods interstate.  I went and purchased 10 yeaterday.   They are about $11.55 each. 

Seems to be cheaper In the Aust Post online store:   

SKU #27191M
Parcel Post 1kg Satchel - 10 Pack
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

You can also buy the 1kg satchels in bulk for about 15c each  from AP,  then process postage as required.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

The 10 pack costs the same at post office - $11 each if a 10 pack is purchased

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply