Automatic relist option missing for auctions

Hi all - very new to ebay so please excuse the rookie question.

I know this topic has been discussed multiple times but I cannot find any recent info and/or updates as to why the auto relist option is missing from the new listing page and how to fix it. I noticed the checkbox was gone a couple weeks ago and assumed (first problem) it was just a cosmetic change and the auto relist function would still work. Unfortuantly I was wrong - I've seen a sizable drop in active listings over the past week and problem is 100% tied to auctions that were not automatically relisted. Outside of time my main concern is wasting my monthly free listings on these items and having to pay additional fees for anythign new.

Is anyone else having this issue? Would really appreciate any info on what I should do.

Thanks!
Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Free auto relists come and go.

Accounts that begin to sell over a certain amount have been known to have their auto relists rescinded.

Some have found that the auto relist won't appear on initial listing but then revise the listing and the checkbox for auto relist will appear.

image host
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Welcome to the Australian boards.

You may find that you will get more accurate information on th US boards......the 2 sites are often quite different in their rules.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply