Automatic relist

Was wondering if I tick the "Automatically relist this item 3 times if it doesn't sell" button, will I be charged a relisting price each time if I have gone over my 40 free ones for the month? Thankyou

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: Automatic relist

Is the bottom section of your reply an actual quote from Ebay.

It seems to be the usual grammatically inept sort of response they give and is this the type of response from people who are taking almost 20 % commision from our sales that we should accept?

Message 21 of 27
Latest reply

re the automatic free relists where do you tick for this option if you are listing from turbo lister?

Message 22 of 27
Latest reply

Message 23 of 27
Latest reply

Non-business sellers can set their listings to automatically relist if they donโ€™t sell for free and without counting towards monthly free listings.

That is, sellers with less than 100 sales & $12,000 turnover, who don't have a store or use Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro.

Apparently, non-business sellers also do not use Turbo Lister, as in it's usual, inept, clunky, fumble footed way, ebay has not made re-listing available from Turbo Lister.

Message 24 of 27
Latest reply

yes, auto relist will relist your item four times, for free, IF IT DOESN'T SELL. It won't be taken against your free listing but will counted agains your selling limits.
Message 25 of 27
Latest reply

hi i was concerned about this but i have been charged once my forty runs out  and ive been doing the 3 relist for the last few months 

Message 26 of 27
Latest reply

Excuse me people, this thread is over 12 months old.

There are plenty of other newer threads about this .

Message 27 of 27
Latest reply