BOYCOTT PAYPAL TIME

The time has come to refuse paypal payments, the company is not owned by EBAY anymore so it is time to flick that rubish from EBAY before the new policies come in...  Others already have, its time to follow suit. If EBAY can change their policies at the drop of a hat, xo can I.  ITS TIME FOR A RIOT.   Nobody can force me to accept a payment by a specific company.   ITS TIME TO PUT PAYPAL IN ITS PLACE                                   'BANKRUPT"  lovley place where all poor companies come to an end.   

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: BOYCOTT PAYPAL TIME

Yeah,  aust post have come through with the goods,  I have their email stating that peter pinocco is a flatout lieing $#@%.  BUSTED

NO REFUND NO RETURN, THANKS,  Paypal have to return my money. ARHAHA, Im not selling on ebay to make money but to retrieve my lost money from years gone buy, If he bought something not so special i wouldn't have cared so much, but try pull that s@#$ when it comes to my special tools I WILL DO WHAT I HAVE TO TO CRUSH ANYONE.    TO MARANOCK;  you can sell some things to some people some of the times but you cant sell all things to all people all of the time.       I don't buy from you and you don't buy from me, sounds like a happy friendship, lets keep it that way.    TO PUTNEY,     SORRY call me a sceptic,  but i dont call bunnings the same company as coles or as liquorland either,  different companies with different policies.  So I wont be expecting things to stay the same for to long,  The most importsnt thing to remember is they are a huge worldwide company with only one incentive, GREED, for the size of the company and its expensives they really dont make enough money for how large they are.

I think I will wait a little longer before I change anything, but may change some soon

Not 100% sure yet  but ITEMS WILL BE LISTED AS PICKUP ONLY,   CAN POST AT BUYERS COST, SAFE PAYMENT SUPPLIED

ALL ITEMS WILL BE SENT VIA . AUSTRALIA POST COD SERVICE, YOU PAY AT YOUR END AT PICKUP. CASH, EFT, CREDIT CARD,   AND THERES THEIR 3 SAFE WAYS OF PAYMENT,

This will stop EBAY making money from me for postal service,  and keep the money here in australia, and support my local postal service                     

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

Totally agree, having only just sold our third item on Ebay & now our PP account is frozen ! Why the buyer totally ignored the pay cash on pick up only in the listing. We have a verified PP account the buyer does not have to, why dont buyers have to verify their accounts ??? We have have to upload all of our personal details to a foreign owned company less sending in our DNA they have now got bank details, drivers licences, medicare and passports. The buyer was told it was cash on pick up only and now I can't refund their payment because the account is frozen and of course the buyer does not believe this, but they only buy and dont have a US verified account and have never have had to gone through what sellers do.   So sellers beware as PP have now introduced to 180 days the time a buyer can lodge a dispute against you. Aust Goverment needs to look into how this comany is run.

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

I've had that one quite a few times, if you refund him so he can pay cash paypal charges have already been taken, so there is no point now to refund him
They do it thinking it gives them some type of buyer protection but it does not at all, Any one who pays by paypal on pickup is a fool.
Not sure why your account is frozen though, paypal maybe waiting for the item to be marked as picked up/posted.
Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

@lozyginns wrote:
I've had that one quite a few times, if you refund him so he can pay cash paypal charges have already been taken, so there is no point now to refund him
They do it thinking it gives them some type of buyer protection but it does not at all, Any one who pays by paypal on pickup is a fool.
Not sure why your account is frozen though, paypal maybe waiting for the item to be marked as picked up/posted.

when you make a refund thru Paypal, they give you back your fees paid\

all the fee on a full refund, / partial % fee on a partial refund.

you dont loose out by refunding a Paypal payment.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

Paypal is increasing in size and users by the million worldwide every day with more and more retail and service companies offering it as a payment option so I am sure they will survive a few ebay sellers jumping ship.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Pay Pal is most useful for payments, but larger international sites where I shop fairly regularly (not Ebay), have started sending the total amounts for purpchase and shipping, asking to pay x amount into their PP account, without the itemised invoice - so it doesn't offer any protection what so ever.

And I don't care about that as I have dealt with all htese companies before - and am using this method of payment for the convenience only.

As this is mostly for items of clothing/shoes/underwear, that sort of thing - they obviously don't want to be the subject of these silly 180 days claims.

And I don't blame them - I wouldn't do it either.

But sadly, for sellers,  doing it that way on Ebay is just not possible.

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply