BUYER DIDN'T PAY

ros3012
Community Member

Looking for some help please as cannot find direct help through eBay ???

A buyer bought an item from me but didn't pay and now doesn't respond to my requests for an update ??

I can't cancel the sale and so I can't resist it because I can't get past - It's too late to cancel this order. Please contact the buyer to see if you can work something out.

Any assistance will be appreciated, thanks in advance - Roslyn

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

BUYER DIDN'T PAY

ros3012
Community Member

OOOPS sorry should read that I can't RELIST ...

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

BUYER DIDN'T PAY

Use the link below and cancel the transaction using "buyer didn't pay" excuse.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/getting-paid/resolving-unpaid-items-buyers?id=4137

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/policies/payment-policies/unpaid-item-policy?id=4271

Edit, if it's the item sold in July, you are probably out of time to do that.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

BUYER DIDN'T PAY

@ros3012,

Note: you're not contacting eBay by posting on these boards. They are public forums on which any eBay member can post, and the responders are, like you, fellow eBay members who give voluntary helpful advice and information. (The standard of help is usually well above the type of cut-and-paste help provided by eBay customer service.)

If, as padi suggests, you’re now out of time to cancel, the only thing you can try is to contact eBay CS via Live Chat and politely ask that the FVF be reversed because you gave the buyer this long to pay and the buyer still didn’t pay. This is not a given. You may be told “No”.

You should never allow a buyer to give you the runaround like this. You have a timeframe in which to be paid and during which you can cancel so as not to be charged the FVF; an unresponsive buyer doesn’t deserve a month! What you need to do in future is decide how long you’re willing to wait (which must be at least 4 days), and after that time simply cancel the sale with the reason “Buyer didn’t pay”. This will mean you’re not up for the FVF, and the buyer will receive a deserved (albeit invisible) non-payment strike.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply