Beatle.

Dear clothing and jewellery sellers:

The insect is beetle not beatle.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Beatle.

I saw them here in England in my home town and have to admit that while I enjoyed the perfotmance I preferred the Stones and the Kinks lol.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

@phorum_junkie* wrote:

Well I am old enough to remember going to a Beatles concert in their early days of fame and I definitely had a Beatles broochSmiley LOL

Festival (Festering) Hall 16th June 1964 Section 5 seat Q5 - Still got the ticket - framed.

Sad ain't it

I remember Festival Hall - I saw Split Enz there for their final tour - was a whipper snapper tho.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

@phorum_junkie* wrote:

I saw them here in England in my home town and have to admit that while I enjoyed the perfotmance I preferred the Stones and the Kinks lol.

Wow, imagine seeing those bands in their heyday! That's awesome, nice one Phorum!

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

Hi all. I wasn't expecting this to be explored in the way it has, but it has been interesting.  Have you all noticed the number of VW "Beatles" being sold?

I was not, however, criticising, merely pointing out.

What I do hate and criticise, nevertheless, is commercial products with instructions obviously  produced by a translation program. They usually incomprehensible and frankly, taking a laugh. 

P.S. Saw the Beatles myself at Centennial Hall in Adelaide.

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply