Being charged FVF on items listed on weekend

I am being charged a FVF on sold listings that were listed for the weekend when it was supposed to be free listings and free FVF..

I have contacted Ebay via email,But havent heard anything back.

Its was a large amount this time or I probably would have let it go.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Email seldom results in any response. If there is a reply,it is bot generated and rarely anything to do with the question asked

Better to phone, but better still to use their have us call you option

If you don't get anywhere with that, ask for a supervisor 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Also double-check the T&Cs of the promotion - sometimes when eBay say "free", what they really mean is "we'll charge you up front, and then credit you later", so for a casual seller it means they do pay and then just end up with eBay credit, that can either be spent on more fees, or refunded (eventually). 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Did you actually list them on the weekend (start them)?
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

@jjba6541 wrote:

I am being charged a FVF on sold listings that were listed for the weekend when it was supposed to be free listings and free FVF..

I have contacted Ebay via email,But havent heard anything back.

Its was a large amount this time or I probably would have let it go.

Did you accept the offer?,(I did one a few weeks back and realized I hadn't accepted the offer and so had to end it,take the offer and relist it),blush-1.gif

Easy way to check if they were part of the promotion is to go to the offer and click on the number that should be

there in blue and click on that,(that will give you the item numbers that were in that promotion and so you can

check it to the one that sold).

Active offer..PNG

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply