Best option for selling:auction or buy it now/make offer?

I have a piano listed as a buy it now/make offer listing as opposed to an auction listing.There are 4 days left for the listiong and there are 5 watchers.What are the disadvantages and advantages of the buy it now/make offer listings in comparison to an auction listing. There is also an option to send to auction. I need to sell without losing a lot of money and I'd like to sell it sooner.I hope it sells so I dont have to relist it.

Thanks for helping.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you're after a set price, it will pay you to list it a few times.  It may not be visible to a lot of people. I've found, that with things like this, you need to just let it ride, eventually it will sell.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If you're after a set price, it will pay you to list it a few times.  It may not be visible to a lot of people. I've found, that with things like this, you need to just let it ride, eventually it will sell.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Did you check the three free relistings box - right at the end of making a listing? If not, edit your listing and make sure it is ticked. The longer your item is showing, the more likely your chances of selling.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply