Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

bidding has already started can i change to International

I have listed an item for sale (locally on eBay australia) ...bidding has already started and now a member from USA (with 100% feedback rating) is desperate to bid but says he will be not be able to complete his Paypal checkout (with his USA register...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to edit listing with variations in BULK?

Hi guys For example, I have some listings, each has variations. Now I want to raise $1 to every one of them, do I have to do this manually, one by one?? Because ebay's bulk editting tool doesn't seem to work for listings with variation. Any idea? Tha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay blocking buyers

Does anyone have any info of when the glitch with buyers being blocked is going to be fixed as I have quite a few buyers being blocked since the 18th and is still going on today.

Problem Buyer

Can you block a specific buyer from bidding on your items?

Seller identity

I am just trying to sell second hand clothes and accessories, not so much but more than 50 items, this translates to my personal info being distributed to 50 strangers ( assuming I sell them all but they are almost free, the prices unbelievable) Is t...

negative feedback for non paying buyers

HOW MANY OTHER SELLERS HAVE HAD A DRAMATIC INCREASE IN THE NUMBER OF NON PAYING BUYERS SINCE THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR BUYERS WAS REMOVED??I FIND IT TOTALLY UNFAIR, WE SHOULD BE THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE TO EBAY NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.I TOTALLY AGR...

Store Owners & Free Listings?

Very interested to hear from people that have a Feature eBay Store. I would like to how many & how offen you recieve free listings? If you do get free listings are they fix price or auction or both or....? Do you ever ask eBay for free listings?

Auction v Fixed Listing?

I am interested to hear from people who list fixed price for 30 days and how they get on when it comes to page position with this type of listing? Does having Top Rated Seller make any difference with fixed price listings for 30 days for page positio...

An Effort to Alert Buyers

The problem is getting the message across to buyers.They do not 'attend' these forums.I am adding a message - with the understanding - most buyers do not read - to each & every one of my listings.I am lost for another solution..In each package sent I...

freight bulky shows as free shipping

Hi eBayers, I listed some items recently and chose for the shipping method: "Freight: Large and bulky items". When viewing the item details under shipping it correctly says: "See item description or contact seller" but when showing the item in the ga...