ebay blocking buyers

Does anyone have any info of when the glitch with buyers being blocked is going to be fixed as I have quite a few buyers being blocked since the 18th and is still going on today.

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

ebay blocking buyers

Does it give a reason in the Buyer Requirement Log? I had someone try to bid 4 times on one item today, but it says they have too many unpaid strikes. 

I find it interesting that there is no option to unblock the too many strikes buyers (not that I'd want to) and it doesn't say who they are, but the ones who have low feedback and haven't gone through phone verification there is an option to unblock and says who the buyer is.

I'm curious as to what message sellers are seeing due to this glitch.

Message 2 of 28
Latest reply

ebay blocking buyers

Mine are all seller does not ship to your location.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 3 of 28
Latest reply

ebay blocking buyers

It is for countries I do not post to. They are all from Australia.

I had a buyer try the same listing 5 times, it worked on the 6th attempt as they ended up being able to purchase.

Message 4 of 28
Latest reply

ebay blocking buyers

This is the message my buyers get under the Postage tab.

Message 5 of 28
Latest reply

ebay blocking buyers

Yeah, that's what I'm getting under mine too, including listings with free postage. A lot of my free postage listings aren't showing the free postage banner across the photo which is quite annoying.

Message 6 of 28
Latest reply

ebay blocking buyers

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

Yeah, that's what I'm getting under mine too, including listings with free postage. A lot of my free postage listings aren't showing the free postage banner across the photo which is quite annoying.

I just looked at about 6 of your items - 5 Auctions and your 1 BIN.  There are definitely no Banners on your photos but the postage all appeared ok to me - showed my Postcode (4124) correctly and no message - but I didn't bid, so maybe that is the difference ?  Or is it only happening with Buyers from the same State as the Seller ?

Message 7 of 28
Latest reply

ebay blocking buyers

Was that on both free postage and paid postage listings? All my auctions that sold last night, only one was in my state, the rest were all over the place.

I just wish they'd fix it because most of my buyers pay pretty much straight away unless they are waiting for a combined invoice. I'm having to send an invoice to everyone.

Message 8 of 28
Latest reply

ebay blocking buyers

Yes, I tried both, sorry, should have mentioned that.  But I was wondering would it only come up with the message once someone bids ?

Message 9 of 28
Latest reply

ebay blocking buyers

It looks like most of the Free Post Banners are working now at least. It's not showing on the first ending Free Post listing, but is showing on the next half dozen or so I looked at.
Message 10 of 28
Latest reply