Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

An Effort to Alert Buyers

The problem is getting the message across to buyers.They do not 'attend' these forums.I am adding a message - with the understanding - most buyers do not read - to each & every one of my listings.I am lost for another solution..In each package sent I...

freight bulky shows as free shipping

Hi eBayers, I listed some items recently and chose for the shipping method: "Freight: Large and bulky items". When viewing the item details under shipping it correctly says: "See item description or contact seller" but when showing the item in the ga...

Turbo Lister Help

Can someone point me in the right direction please. I'm running windows 8 I'm trying to locate the turbo lister folder, have looked in program files can't find any Turbo lister folder. I want to import all my listings from one ID to another ID in TL....

Another wonderful Big Sunday let down.

Time for my groups weekly moan.............. ..........another Big Sunday Big Flop for the three of us, 70+ items in all sorts of categories and one tiddly $5 sale between us. Dagnabbit! Doesn't even cover the cost of the Sunday arvo coffees!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

1 Watcher, 0 Views

As per the title, is there anyone who can explain how you can wind up with a watcher with zero views on a newly listed item or is it just one of those mystical eBay things? I know I used to be able to add something to my watchlist straight off the se...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Searching Location Issue

I have just been searching on some items and had zero results. Then I noticed my Search Location is set to "2km of my postcode" I change it and then it reverts back to it. I have never noticed it before. Has anyone else noticed this?

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Key word brand spamming

Mmmm 171458066792 .... lol too much attention to spamming brands and not enough on providing actual item details ...

• 35 replies
  • 1 Helpful

TRS and Powerseller Status

Can anyone answer this question for me? I recently resumed selling on Ebay after a long break away and have been working towards achieving TRS status to safeguard my selling priveleges. If I'm reading my Dashboard correctly (which is not as easy as i...

$150 fee to sell a laptop :|

So I'm attempting to sell a laptop for $1450 and my expected loss towards eBay is: eBay - $143 Paypal - $38 Total LOSS to sell my item - $181 Really isn't $60 fair or even $80 fair? To use a hosted service which probably absorbs a $0.02 loss to host ...

• 25 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay has become so BORING!!

approx. 300 listings currently and I have 2 bids.....its been like this for at least a month. and I know reading on the boards its not just me!!! YAWN! free listings would be nice and I don't want to shoot myself in the foot, however free listings re...

• 38 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Feedback

"Sellers can leave positive feedback, or choose not to leave feedback" So why don't more sellers choose not to leave feedback? What would happen if all sellers stopped leaving feedback?

One must start to question how this is allowed ?

Item 261514010186. Had to wipe coffee off my Computer Screen after reading his "blurb" written by himself next to his username. Then after that, the feedback left for him. Appalling to say the least. Really gives you time to think about what ebay are...

I have a quick question about selling.

In the "your total sales amount" in the Seller Dashboard, does this amount include the postage charges that your customer has paid, or is it just the amount of the goods sold? Thank you in advance for your responses.

blocked buyer contact to buy directly

Dear All, We have taking advice from the forum to set up our buyer requirements and have blocked unpaid/strikes buyers and added few others to the block list. One buyer contacted us because they couldnt purchase an item from us and asked to buy direc...