bidding has already started can i change to International

I have listed an item for sale  (locally on  eBay australia) ...bidding has already started and now a member from USA (with 100% feedback rating) is desperate to bid but says he will be not be able to complete his Paypal checkout (with his USA registered address) unless I can revise/edit/open up the listing to USA bidders/buyers

I've tried to edit/revise to do this (bidding has already started on the two items) but I canot find any options to enable overseas bidders..eg will post internationally

can anyone advise me if this can be done after bidding has commenced ?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If you currently block overseas buyers you can add the US buyer's username to your Exemption list.

http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BidderPermitLogin

If you sell to a US buyer make sure you are aware of the PayPal requirements for proof of delivery as it is different to Aus requirements.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

As the item is being purchased through the eBay AU site, I thought that the locally applicable T&Cs applied, regardless of where the buyer is located. Is that not the case any more?

I know it's different if the item was also listed on the US site but in this case it's not; the US buyer logged onto eBay AU specifically to purchase from here, so I thought he would be bound by eBay AU & Paypal AU's rules.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply