How to edit listing with variations in BULK?

Hi guys

For example, I have some listings, each has variations.

Now I want to raise $1 to every one of them, do I have to do this manually, one by one??

Because ebay's bulk editting tool doesn't seem to work for listings with variation.

Any idea?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

How to edit listing with variations in BULK?

In the bulk edit tool, you can load different listings, then choose only one to edit while in the bulk edit view. Select 'Edit Fields', then 'Price, quantity' Best Offer'. After that, the window will display all variations for that listing and you can manually change them. It's not quite as simple as a bulk 'add $1.00 to all prices' kind of option, but better than editing listings via the SYI form individually. 

If the variations in a single listing don't have different prices, and you have more than one listing with items that will be the same price, eg 3 listings with all items available for $5 each, you can select them all in bulk edit, choose 'Price, quantity, Best Offer' again, and instead select 'Change to' in the drowpdown menu for price and enter the new amount - it will apply globally to all items in all selected listings.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply