Bidder history i.e purchases and current bidding form no longer available in Advanced Search?

HI, 

I used to be able to look up the bidder history of ebay members in the Advanced Search feature.. has anybody else noticed that this is no longer available? It was a useful tool to check up the legitimacy of some potential buyers, i.e the current items that they were bidding on or items that they had won, anyone else noticed this feature is now gone....?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Bidder history i.e purchases and current bidding form no longer available in Advanced Search?

eBay removed it.

They tend to remove anything on the site that is useful for sellers Cat Sad

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

It was the only tool we had to check up on bad buyers and their bidding habits..

Ebay is supposed to be transparent, the removal of this feature is a total joke!

Ebay continue to give buyers all the power.. Sellers will have nothing, it's getting worse by the day..

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

So that is why l could find nothing on our Canadian friend.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Your Canadian friend can be found by doing an advanced search

'find a member'

Can also be used to check other id's

edit;  there is also nothing to suggest your Canadian 'friend' is a scammer,

but it might be a little used id

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Yes, imastawka, l used the Advanced search option, but it gave no information like it used to do, not much good now though.

Well, our Canadian friend is not doing themselves any favours, so let us see where the ball rolls.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply