Bidder unable to bid on my Items.

I have a Bidder who sent me a message stating she was unable to bid on my items, she's not on my "Blocked Bidder' list & I can see no reason why she was barred from bidding, any help would be really appreciated.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Do you exclude PO boxes perhaps?

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

If you have your BBL set up for automatically blocking buyers with 2 or more strikes for non-payment that could be why they're blocked.

Edit. G'day bear, yes PO boxes as well.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

IHave you checked she is in Australia or the countries you post to?

f you are keen to sell, just use the exemption in your blocked buyers list, and it may work for her then.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Buyer Requirements Activity Log

The Buyer Requirements Activity Log displays the eBay members who have been blocked from bidding on or purchasing your items over the past 60 days as a result of the buyer requirements you have selected. Access this log as follows:

1. In My eBay, under the My Account column, click the "Preferences" link.

2. In the Seller Preferences section, click the “Buyer Requirements Activity Log” link.

The table shows you who has been blocked, the date they were blocked, and which buyer requirement caused the block, among other data. Use this information to understand how your selected buyer requirements are impacting your business.

You can allow specific eBay members to bid on or purchase your items regardless of any requirement(s) you select by adding them to your buyer requirements exemption list from the activity log page:

1. In My eBay, under the My Account column, click the "Preferences" link.

2. In the Seller Preferences section, click the “Buyer Requirements Activity Log” link.

3. Click the checkbox next to the eBay Member(s) you would like to exempt.

4. Click the “Exempt from Buyer Requirements” button at the bottom of the page.

Note: You may see an asterisk (*) in place of a user ID in the Buyer Requirement Activity Log because eBay cannot disclose certain user IDs in accordance with our User Privacy Notice and User Agreement. In this situation, you will be unable to add those members to your Buyer Requirements Exemption List.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

If you are happy for them to bid then add the member to your exemption list - https://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BidderPermitLogin

That should bypass blocks for this member.

image host
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

specific destinations within Aus can still be blocked too cant they? Such as postcode, range of postcodes or state.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Yes they can, plant sellers use that function a lot.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply