Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paypal issue

I’ve had a few customers message me this week to tell me that they can’t pay for their purchases as it’s not allowing any payment options. I’ve contacted eBay to make sure there is nothing wrong on my side but all seems to be working correctly. Sales...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay plus glitch for sellers

Any one is having a problem with thier ebay plus listings today? My sold items under ebay plus suddenly turned to free shipping and ebay is not reimburising the postage. I called ebay and as per usuall they have no idea about any thing. Just want to ...

One very unlucky buyer

I've just had a sale from a buyer who has left 15 negs and 2 neutrals out of her entire 22 feedbacks left for sellers.I'm not willing to take the risk. Just remind me - I can cancel the sale under "Problem with postage/other" without any issues?Natur...

Still no 2010s category option when selling coins/notes

I know eBay is only run by trained monkeys, but has eBay seriously not noticed that after nine years? Will there even be a 2020s option when the new coins and notes come out next year? Or does eBay still think it's 2003? You cannot create an item spe...

Resolved! Buyers sending offers

Thoughts on potential buyers sending through offers via a message, when you don't have Best Offer option in your listing. Do you reply politely or ignore?

Increased sales after bulk edit

Yesterday I posted about my listings taking a long time to re-index after turning off holiday mode.Brerrabbit made the excellent suggestion of doing a bulk edit (but not changing anything).I went through all my listings, and found in fact there were ...

Resolved! Help with polite response needed

I got this message tonight: Customs ChargesHi there,hope you are well.Quick check: I've been charged for customs, see attached photo, for 12.95£. How do we go about refunding this?These charges would either have to be listed up front or be paid for b...

customs.JPG

cost of good sold

Hi Guys,Sorry if I haven't seen this before here but why doesn't ebay allow me a field (which would also show up on the exported data) for the cost of the good sold. Or at least, a field for the cost price when I make the listing??

My sales have almost stopped selling.

Hi there,I'm not sure if it's just me or are other sellers experiencing the same. I've been selling a small amount of items for years(mostly stamps) and have never experienced such lack of sales or selling for just the starting price only.It's been g...

• 29 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Foreign Transaction Fee on Ebay Monthly Payment

For the first time I have been hot with a foreign transaction fee on my monthly ebay payment. I checked back through my payments and this has never happened before. I use a Westpac Mastercard to pay ebay fees. Although I use my Paypal balance also an...

free listing promo to end of month - yay

won't let me attach an html but try promo history ..... promo 7506 previous threads have taught me to try past promos (watching the active dates and times- and it works). so now sharing the love... might work for some! (non store)

• 1 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Returns policy

I've just received an email stating I need to update my returns policy, or items will not be auto relisted Currently 7 days, (as I always thought the buyer will know within 7 days whether it's broken or not as described), but now need to increase to ...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer requesting receipt different to Paypal name.

Have a buyer who paid with Paypal that wants me to send a receipt in a different name to the Paypal account. Paypal sends a recipt so wondering why I should send another in a different name. Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful