Bidders not paying

If we can only leave positive or no feedback as a seller, how do we let the EBay community know who is breaking the rules by not paying? I have a buyer who won my auction, has been with Ebay for a month and has alot of sellers complaining about her not paying.

It really isn't fair. The sellers have little power.

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Bidders not paying

What a wonderful idea to take the money straight from the buyer through Paypal. I am sure it would never occur to scammers to list expensive items targetting newbies then the buyer has second thoughts and come to the boards asking if it is OK and we all scream SCAM- DO NOT PAY and the remember that is no good as ebay will take the money from the buyer anyway.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

I agree with you phorum, was having a frustration fuelled rant but, still......................................lol

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

Ebay are allowing it all the time. A sale is is a sale. protection zero... bs..yes..

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

Not only bidders, but "Buy It Now" buyers are not paying either. I am a reasonably small Seller, but I an sick and tired of non-payers having a major impact on our time and cash flow. Ebay don't care. The only thing I can do is seethe in impotent rage while the buyer gets away with a slap on the wrist, an unpaid item recorded against them and I lose a sale. I've even auctioned the same item twice on the trot to non payers. This is definitely not a way to run a business! I thought that when anyone buys from us it's a legal and binding contract between Buyer, Seller and eBay, but No, its not. Yes, there may be legitimate cases for non-payment, but I don't know about you guys, I've heard some obvious whoppers for non-payment and I'm fed up with it.
Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

@daddykool-123 wrote:
Not only bidders, but "Buy It Now" buyers are not paying either. I am a reasonably small Seller, but I an sick and tired of non-payers having a major impact on our time and cash flow. Ebay don't care. The only thing I can do is seethe in impotent rage while the buyer gets away with a slap on the wrist, an unpaid item recorded against them and I lose a sale. I've even auctioned the same item twice on the trot to non payers. This is definitely not a way to run a business! I thought that when anyone buys from us it's a legal and binding contract between Buyer, Seller and eBay, but No, its not. Yes, there may be legitimate cases for non-payment, but I don't know about you guys, I've heard some obvious whoppers for non-payment and I'm fed up with it.

Require immediate payment then. Simple. It requires Paypal only and you can't combine, but you won't have to worry about NPBs.

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

Thanks thats really good to know.

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

You're welcome.

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply