Big shopping day today

I have not sold a thing:(

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Big shopping day today

es1989
Community Member
I have had 4 sales so far, but that is fairly normal for a Sunday. Fingers crossed for more sales for us all!
Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

Big shopping day today

Same here falling asleep waiting for the Christmas rush 

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

Big shopping day today

Not a single sale on any one of our 5x selling IDs.

Sundays are normally a bit quieter than weekdays but we would normally expect maybe 10 sales.

NOTHING.

So much for the biggest sales day on receord ever.

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

Big shopping day today

'The biggest sales day on record'

That's just so much ebay hype.(ie empty rhetoric) . .maybe they are hoping it will be a self-fulfilling prophesy. That would be nice.

But, it seems to me that's something you would say AFTER the event, not in the lead-up to it.

No sales for me either today ! 1 bid, that's all but item finishes in a few days' time.

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

Big shopping day today

I just saw a big fat guy with a white beard  in a red jump suit  ,hanging onto a tumble weed as it blew past the door !.

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

Big shopping day today

Hohoho

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

Big shopping day today

I sold 5 things today, but they were bid on during the week. I think I have 2 other things with bids at the moment. 1 was a new bid today.

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

Big shopping day today

No sales here, either.

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

Big shopping day today

Yet retailers are saying best sales leading towards xmas in many years..

dear ebay still think your stupid policys have had no effect on buyers & sellers ?.

everyone can keep hoping things will change but im not one thats going to hold my breath.

ebay killed a once thriving bussiness though stupidity and greed congrate ebay hope your shareholders are as happy with you as the many sellers that you have managed to screw over.....

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply