Bulk Edit Start Time for Scheduled Items

Before I lose an hour of my time I will never get back, I thought I would ask whether anyone had found a work-around so you can bulk edit the start time of scheduled items. Before I go away for my annual break, I pre-load several lots of auctions items, scheduling the start time as far ahead as allowed. Then when it falls within the 3 week window of when I want to start up again, I bulk edit the start time. Now when I go to do this, I find that the Start Time option no longer appears on the Bulk Edit screen. On Googling I find that this has been the case for the last couple of months. Yes I can edit them all individually, but I just wondered if anyone had discovered a work-around. Like others who have commented elsewhere, I can’t really see the point of this change, except that I suppose eBay would really like to get rid of the auction option entirely. Thanks for reading.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Am I missing something here?

If you go to your list of Scheduled Items (no Bulk Edit Screen involved), you can simply tick all of them at the top left then go to Reschedule at the top, with the option of starting them at specified intervals (eg 1 minute, 5 minutes, etc)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I have found that the 'bulk editing' tool has taken months of my life (I had to fix individually) as ebay refused to help.....I will never use it again.

Someone who has had 'luck' might come along & share their opinion....good luck!

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Sorry, no help here, as I didn't realise that option had been removed from the bulk edit.

I just checked, and it's definitely not there any more for us either.

What a pain!

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Am I missing something here?

If you go to your list of Scheduled Items (no Bulk Edit Screen involved), you can simply tick all of them at the top left then go to Reschedule at the top, with the option of starting them at specified intervals (eg 1 minute, 5 minutes, etc)

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Brilliant - thank you so much. I have never done it that way before but will certainly do so in the future. (Carefully puts the one hour saved in my time bank).

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Just as a follow-up this method worked for me on Chrome but not on Firefox.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply