Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payment by eBay to seller for sales

HI everybody, I'm asking for information because eBay itself it un-contactable by any normal means, they do not reply to emails & have no known phone number.I was one of the original (first week) sellers on eBay USA before they went to AU accounts & ...

The new store design is horrendous

I get that they're trying to imitate that other site, but they've done it in the worst possible way. I went to the trouble of making categories for my store so that people could easily find my items, but now these are buried in a drop-down box (with ...

Resolved! username

How do I find a member with a username that I know to see if he is still registered?

Resolved! Aus Post Tracking labels

Hi, I just wanted to know if these items listed on eBay are real and will actually work when tracking items? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/100-X-Tracking-Labels-Australia-Post-pickup-or-post-EBAY-SALES-POSTAGE-/221677832290?pt=AU_Envelopes_Bags_Boxes&ha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

seller fees

Why is it that I've sold an item for $200 + $25 shipping and yet Ebay is taking about $31 for fees! this seems ridiculous. please advise.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Chinese sellers should be banned from selling on eBay.com.au

It's disgusting how eBay Australia allows international Chinese sellers to list and sell on our site My opposition are primarily Chinese who sell items for $1.00 (including shipping) But for me, the cheapest shipping within Australia is $7.20 + the c...

Banner advertising

Hi everybody,i am looking for a way to run Ebay banner advertising for my business. i contacted Ebay ads and online support. online support says i should wait for Ebay ads team reply.does anybody know how i can run banner advertising on ebay?i need t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage internationally - exclude locations

Even though I've updated my preferences so many times I'm blue in the face, I am still getting buyers from Canada, when my preferences say I do not post to Canada. I have updated site preferences - shipping preferences - and ticked "also apply to cur...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New eBay survey....

So i got selected to do a silly survey from eBay.... Something pretty much made of garbage.... But i thought you guys might get a giggle from my answer to one of the questions.... They asked for one word to better describe ebay..... so i wrote "dying...

• 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Shipping charge strategy

This is probably not a new or rare subject here, but I'm hoping for some ideas from more experienced sellers.We're selling mostly flat and unbreakable items that we could charge ~$10 for, and our typical buyers would normally need several different t...

Selling Limit of $10

HelloWhy do I have only a 1 Item and $10 per month selling limit?My recent selling profile and current profile says I am Above Standard.I have only sold 1 Item in the last 12 months and there was no problems associated with it.I have 100% Positive Fe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Click and Collect Pros and Cons?

I did a search of this and got a few threads up and some are old and others have some conflicting advice. Some people said they wouldn't rule it out and others have called it a disaster. I sell all my items with tracked postage on top. Do you use cli...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! why cant i leave feedback to a non payer

dont understand why ebay makes it so that i (the seller) cant leave a negative feedback to a non payer even after the dispute closed and got my fees back.so unfair...seems like no matter what,a buyer has ALL the rights...

• 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful

who can we contact someone worth contacting on ebay about abuse!

What would you do when a buyer calls you a dog says the F word also many other abusive words, you contact eBay but he continues to be able to send very heavy threatens messagesWe have contacted eBay many times but they seem to either do not understan...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful