who can we contact someone worth contacting on ebay about abuse!

What would you do when a buyer calls you a dog says the F word also many other abusive words, you contact eBay but he continues to be able to send very heavy threatens messages

We have contacted eBay many times but they seem to either do not understand what he is saying or do not give a dame and allow him to still be on eBay

Never in my time have I come across such an abusive person, all over a $25 item he claimed he never received , doing all what eBay recommended to resolve this problem , suggested he place a not received claim on Ebay once done will send another with tracking , this he out rightly refused then started to abuse us again, while this was going on we were in contact with Ebay support who give you the scripted run about even when you request the supervisor , they just hand it to their work mate.

Believe me what was said would put someone in court if it was not on Ebay the expected negitive finally came

even then it was abusive words, ebay did not remove negitive but did remove the abusive words( there a complete joke )

There must be someone you can contact on Ebay worth contacting who will look into it , looking at his feedback you can see his is aggressive, seems to be able to get away all the time with it.

A contact or link other than Ebay help desk would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

I can't guarantee it'll be any better, but some people have more luck contacting eBay via Facebook (there's an official page specifically for eBay.AU, it seems to be handled by local staff which can sometimes make a difference). 

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

If the abuse is coming through the Ebay messaging system you can just block the user ID from contacting you and the problem instantly goes away. I had a similar problem which went away once I did this.

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

After the first abusive message I would not be offended by any future missives as I would just delete them without reading them. That way all they would be doing is wasting their own time.

As for them saying it didn't arrive I would have ignored them if tracking it said it was delivered and if it said it hadn't been or there was no tracking I would have refunded them as soon as they contacted me so hopefully they would not open a dispute with ebay.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

@bargainbabybuys wrote:

If the abuse is coming through the Ebay messaging system you can just block the user ID from contacting you and the problem instantly goes away. I had a similar problem which went away once I did this.

Serious question, how do you block  them from messaging you?

I know how to block them from buying, boy do i know how to do that. lolSmiley Tongue

To the op, just ignore them or threaten them with taking all of there messages to your local police station.

Me personally i deal with it another way. Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

As a buyer only looking at the NEG and the fact the comment in the feedback was removed it pretty much tells me the buyer was a lose cannon. I say block the emails don't stress over this move on and don't sweat the small stuff. 

I would buy from you without any worries.

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

thanks for the comments just disspointed that this mob allows these morons to continue to trade , if we as sellers place just one item in the wrong catogorie we get supended !

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

will get my son to look into it thank you

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

@robinsonmarineparts wrote:

@bargainbabybuys wrote:

Serious question, how do you block  them from messaging you?

I know how to block them from buying, boy do i know how to do that. lolSmiley Tongue

To the op, just ignore them or threaten them with taking all of there messages to your local police station.

Me personally i deal with it another way. Smiley Wink

In the buyer requirements. There is a box to tick down the bottom that stops blocked buyers from contacting you. However, if they have been in  a recent transaction with you (in the last 60 days), they can still contact you until the 60 days has passed. If they have never been in a transaction with you, ticking the box should prevent them from contact immediately. Just make sure you also tick the box to apply to current and future listings too.

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

I'm having same problem with abusive person - it is ripe for a civil case as character assassination is in the public domain here, and litigation against eBay too for enabling bullying and abuse and reputation loss. It's not about the neg feedback, its about inappropriate communication. Some one has to stand up to bullies but everyone is just rolling over.... not being able to remove nasty neg feedback even when full refund is offered is not on either. 

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply