New eBay survey....

lolobgo
Community Member

So i got selected to do a silly survey from eBay.... Something pretty much made of garbage.... 

But i thought you guys might get a giggle from my answer to one of the questions.... 

They asked for one word to better describe ebay..... 

so i wrote "dying"..... 

Yep. 

They wanted my opinion and they got it! 

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

New eBay survey....

saarzi
Community Member

I get the surveys regularly - three this month! though I dont usually get it that often.

Also the "we'd like to know your experience listing this item" surveys...

I usually tell them they might like to consider hiring someone who understands sales.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

New eBay survey....

@lolobgo wrote:

So i got selected to do a silly survey from eBay.... Something pretty much made of garbage.... 

But i thought you guys might get a giggle from my answer to one of the questions.... 

They asked for one word to better describe ebay..... 

so i wrote "dying"..... 

Yep. 

They wanted my opinion and they got it! 

Yeah ebay, have ya seen the Film Titanic ??? Well, I've got news for you & it ain't all  good.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

New eBay survey....

Yep.   I want to complain about the confusing layout of a product.  You think you want it so you click on it and the details are burred under a bunch of adds that you need to scroll through so you are not even sure you are still looking at the same product.   Not sure if this is a seller choice for the layout or eBay "helping" them but I want all the details about the thing I am looking at on the one screen, without having to scroll through more ads!

I think this is a reason I am trying other online shops now.   eBay have gone too far and it is way too obscure compared to even buying a car!

And they don't provide an easy way to give *them* feedback about the site.  Its all about buyer and seller feedback.

Sorry this is getting too difficult and actually risky to make sure you are getting what you think the product is.  Crucial details are being obscurely hidden buy yet more adds.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

New eBay survey....

Please, this has nothing to do with "New eBay Survey" that was started 7 YEARS AGO.

Start you own thread rather than dragging up an old one to add nothing relevant to it.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

New eBay survey....

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply