Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

who can we contact someone worth contacting on ebay about abuse!

What would you do when a buyer calls you a dog says the F word also many other abusive words, you contact eBay but he continues to be able to send very heavy threatens messagesWe have contacted eBay many times but they seem to either do not understan...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Thoughts on international shipping?

A few months ago I stopped all my international shipping due to postal delays.I'm thinking of opening up shipping to the USA again, but upping the postage charge to cover tracking, even for single items. Is anyone still shipping to the USA and how lo...

Unable to complete existing drafts

I always have a quite large number of drafts which are mostly completed, and which I just finish off on the night. At the moment I just get an error message with all of the 40 or so drafts I'm trying to list from. Anyone else getting this? I know old...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Find an email address.

Have been trying to find customer email for ages. Just found how to see it.If anyone doesn't know or is interested, save your order into Archive, go to Customise tag at the top, then go to "Buyer information" at the bottom of the page, select user na...

Anyone else transition from a shop just to listings?

I've been mulling over cancelling my shop subscription.Not sure I can justify it anymore. This December is my lowest sales figure since 2014. Has anyone else closed their store and had a smooth transition over to just listings?Or alternatively, any s...

Resolved! Buyers who cant be bothered leaving feedback

An increasing annoyance of mine is buyers who just cant be bothered leaving any feedback Out of my last 20 sales i only have 10 of them who have left me feedback (2 of them are recent sales) and 8 people are yet to leave any feedback and its been wee...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 54 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! What is the protocol for a buyer standing you up on picking item up a couple of times - hasn't paid

After bidding on 8 items separately, the postage was $95- or pick up. Seller offered to deliver for $65- (all items fragile glass), and sent invoice accordingly. Buyer rings and says "great". Seller gets in car, only to have SMS an hour later - didn'...

Ebay poor treatment of seller

I have just had a completely mind blowing interaction with Ebay agents over a return by a buyer.The buyer requested to return an item (a used camera) for an issue that was outlined clearly in the item description. I denied the return for obvious reas...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

SLOW, SLOW, SLOW SELLER PAYMENTS! Can someone tell me WHY!!!!!

I have been using ebay since 1998 and a member of ebay since July 1999, so I have been using ebay for 23 years and as you can imagine, I have seen some pretty big changes in my ebay-lifetime.But now I feel so betrayed by this multi-national monster!F...

• 15 replies
  • 2 Helpful