Business Policies

I have been selling on eBay since 2011.  I have just discovered that the format on my listing templates have changed without warning. For eleven years my template showed separate entry areas for domestic and international shipping which made it a simple matter to enter the shipping rates and change the details on the template for an individual item if necessary. I now find that Those separate area for deomestic and international shipping have been replaced by a new section called Business Policy and I am prompted to enter/edit my policies for Payment Policy, Postage Policy and Return Policy. There is no mention of domestic or international shipping details. Not only does this change appear when I try to list a new item but it also appears on my active listings. Can I revert to the original setup?

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Business Policies

After posting the above question I did some research and found that I could opt out of Business Policies. Having done so I found that I had the old setup back again. I am concerned, however, that the new arrangement will become compulsory in the future. Is my fear justified? If so it is a backward and uneccessary step as far as I am concerned. I also wander why eBay opted me in without consulting me.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply