Buyer delaying payment

I have an experienced buyer who didn't make a payment and didn't respond until I opened a UPI dispute a week after sale ended. They responded saying they are sick, moving house and will pay when a Paypal transfer goes through. Total transaction < $7.

Tomorrow I can close the UPI and get my fees back. I can't be bothered waiting for them to decide when to pay.

I never replied to the buyers msg. I think they are making their own terns of payment, with no firm date when they will pay. They didn't ask if was OK. I just want to close the case now.

Is it correct if I close the UPI the buyer won't be able to leave negative feedback.
Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Buyer delaying payment

$7 seriously ? lol,you have to wonder why they just couldn't say they've changed their mind or something instead of claiming no money.

Close the dispute ASAP,block them and move on.

As far as I'm aware,they shouldn't be able to leave any feedback and if for some odd reason they do/can,ring ebay and get it removed.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Buyer delaying payment

Thanks, I will do that. It is odd they are making excuses for < $7. That is when the search bidder feature was useful, you could see if buyers had been having a buying frenzy then not being able to pay for all the items
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply